rapid response solutions to workforce transition
workNet DuPage Career Center assists employers and workers, who are facing a workforce reduction, with an array of no-cost services called Rapid Response that are funded through the federal Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). Our goal is to ensure every employee affected by a layoff successfully transitions to another employer or has access to education or training needed to re-enter the job market.
Providing Rapid Response to your workers during layoffs or facility closing will result in multiple benefits to you as an employer and will help assure:
- Higher productivity, better worker morale and lower absenteeism by reducing stress.
- Lower unemployment insurance costs as workers become re-employed faster when early intervention services are begun prior to the layoff.
- Human Resources staff saves time and resources
- Decreased likelihood of retaliations, theft, or other work disruptions.
Our team strives for early engagement, meeting with employees prior to separation and addressing the employees’ top 3 concerns:
- How do I apply for unemployment insurance benefits?
- What are my health insurance coverage options after layoff?
- How do I find my next job?
The Job Transition Workshop is an opportunity for employees to get information and connect with resources to help them transition back into the workforce as quickly and as successfully as possible.
Customized onsite services:
- Hiring events/employer connections
- Job Search Preparation workshops
- Resume walk-in clinic
- Career Coaching
No-cost Rapid Response services have proven to improve outcomes for the employer and the transitioning employees. We know the decision to lay off employees is one no employer wants to make, but our DuPage County’s workforce partners are ready with support that can make a real difference
The Benefit to Your Business
Higher productivity, better worker morale and lower absenteeism by reducing stress.
Lower unemployment insurance costs as workers become re-employed faster when early intervention services are begun prior to the layoff.
Human Resources staff saves time and resources
Decreased likelihood of retaliations, theft, or other work disruptions.
To learn how your company may benefit from rapid response services, please contact Susi Pihera at email@example.com or at (630) 955-2041.
Training, Connecting, and Developing the Workforce of DuPage County.